Another cloudy, rainy day...
So I'll admit I'm having... sewer's/writer's block. Well, sort of. I also don't have the time to sew. I need ideas on what I should make. This is some of what I have (I actually debated on whether I should or shouldn't take a pic of the whole closet... but it's a *tiny* bit messy).
1. Gray stripe jersey from my slouchy tee tutorial. I'm thinking maybe a shrug...
2. Some weird red knit fabric. It feels like a soccer jersey; kind of cheapy (not knit jersey, sport jersey). It's a kind of tomatoe-orangey red.
3. Green jersey scraps.
4. Gray polka dot jersey. Very soft; my sister made herself a skirt with it. Maybe I'll post a tutorial with her permission.
5. Heathered purple knit. Sort of thick, like a double knit. Kind of a grape color.
6. Thin gray jersey knit. Yummy (haha, I know my toe's sticking out at the bottom, but i figure you should eventually find out about how I take my pics).
7. Cranberry lycra.
8. Navy blue jersey.
You might not be able to tell, but I like knits. Pleeease give me some ideas or tutorials I could do with these fabrics! Thanks!