(I'm not that pale in real life.)
Currently I'm in the eighth grade. My name's Naomi, though depending on who you ask, I am also Nay, Nay-Nay, or, according to my sister, Nomi. Or a couple of friends (yes, I have friends) say Panaynay. Or Mayonayse. I'm Chinese and Christian.
1. I'm weird. I favor the right side of my mouth more than my left, I once tried to run past a mph machine thing to see how fast I was going (I wasn't. A number didn't even appear on the screen.), I tried (and failed) to use a chip bag as a hair tie, etc.
2. I love knitting, sewing, anything crafty, etc.
3. I love my 'etc's.
4. I want to be a writer. Or a shop keeper for a fabric/knitting/sewing store that sells her own handmade products.
5. The things that my dad and I usually make are lemon squares and black bottom cupcakes.
6. I love traveling bags, like duffels, overnighters, weekenders--anything. Especially vintage looking ones. Even if I don't travel, I will stuff the bag with a bulky jacket and walk around the house, bag/suitcase slung over my shoulder.
7. I love chocolate. Preferably dark. The kind that snaps in your mouth and melts around your tongue and leaves a bitter-yet-sweet aftertaste. I do like dark. But I'm not picky.
8. I play soccer and basketball, and I love the color green. I love sports.
9. I don't like onions, celery, heat, that one boy in my science class (I'm kidding), heat, and drying my hair after taking a shower.
10. I don't really like people who:
~swear for no particular reason
~act really rude and expect you to get everything
~expect me to act a certain way because I'm Chinese (my friend did it once when we were like in the third grade, but she hasn't done it again). I don't really appreciate questions like, can you speak Chinese? Are you two related? You look the same. Why are your eyes like this? [pulls eyes into slits] 'Course with that one, I always pull my eyes really wide and say, 'why are your eyes like this?' It usually works and makes them leave me alone.
11. I like Pokemon, Digimon, Arthur, Little Bear, etc. I never liked Kayu or Dora. I like Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Un Lun Dun, the Secret series, and a lot more.
12. I like to fall asleep listening to rain pouring down on the roof. I also like to be out in the rain.
13. I love brown paper packages tied up with string and crisp apple strudel (don't think I've had it before but it sounds delish).
14. I love The Sound of Music and Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle. I like a lot more movies than that, but those are some of my favorites.
15. I never wear makeup. I'll wear lip balm, but only if my lips are dry or if I want to taste peppermint. I once wore lipstick when I was 3. Yuck. They should add some sort of flavoring. Of course back then I though all lip makeup was edible.
16. One day I want to be like Cinderella and show up at some dance and stun everyone around me.
17. I live in the USA with my mom, dad, and older sister, and I love to dance and sing when no one's around.
I started this blog when I was in the seventh grade.