Monday, July 25, 2011

Things I Want

1. Super powers


2. To stay a kid as long as possible (but not to live/stay young forever, that would suck)

Source: flickr.com via Naomi on Pinterest

3. To eventually open an Etsy shop
4. To eventually buy something from an Etsy shop
5. To knit a sweater (isn't the one below gorgeous?!)

Source: etsy.com via Naomi on Pinterest

6. To sew my graduation dresses AND my prom dress (has anyone out there done that? it seems so hard, but usually much more interesting and unique)


7. Visit Britex


8. Make the years leading up to college looooooooong
9. Keep this blog up till I'm going into... college? maybe? hopefully? what's the oldest blog ever that's still written on?
10. Build a treehouse


11. Make a climbing rope
12. Make a zipline
13. Make a cardboard box boat
14. Have an apple cider stand
15. Get a dog
16. To read Rick Riordan's Son of Neptune
17. To take hip hop classes and kung fu or any type of martial arts
18. To eventually watch a horror movie by Alfred Hitchcock (yeah, right, maybe when I'm 30...)
19. For life to slow down


20. When life stops slowing down, I want a family that I'll always love


21. Live a long time with people I love (i know i said to not live forever, but I do want to live a long time with other people. Then I won't be lonely.)

Source: marleyandme.tumblr.com via Naomi on Pinterest


Of course there are more things, but these are the ones that aren't personal and just came to mind. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment