These, in my opinion, are the best tutorials of 2011. :)
1. Draped circle top- by far the best tutorial (or at least most popular!). Super comfy! I wear this a ton...
Slouchy boxy tee-Even though I JUST put this tutorial up Tuesday, I really love it.
My sister's already made one (it's a crop top).
T-shirt racerback tank-not my favorite (not even close), but one of the more popular tutorials.
4. Wrap bracelet-I love this bracelet; I wear it a lot.
5. Braided headband-very comfy, stretchy, workout type headband.
6. Draped cardigan-a guest post.
7. Shawl pin/barette-made from wire.
8. Paper chain bracelet-used with pretty scrapbook paper.
9. 5-in-1 infinity scarf-soft and cushy cowl pattern with 5 different ways of wearing it.
10. Tunic-this is what I called hip hop style, I guess. Obviously I had no idea what I was talking about. Wait... I still don't know what I'm talking about. Oh well. Just PLEASE ignore how I wrote it. It's pretty embarassing, the kind of post that you REALLY want to delete/severely edit but don't have the heart to. Yep. It's that embarassing. I guess I thought I sounded pretty cool... Not that I'm not, but, y'know...
Wow. Tomorrow's 2012!!! Happy New Year!